You can use the crane with its infinite slewing range under the toughest and most difficult conditions where capacities of up to 63,000 kg are required: In warehouses, power plants, steel works, foundries but also on large-volume excavators and dredgers.
Protect planning, design, and implementation of special models with a capacity of up to 100 t and an outreach of 25 m is possible.
With its standard electrical slewing gear by ball bearing slewing ring it provides for comfortable and smooth slewing and enhanced ease of operation. The column-mounted crane BOSS perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from fastening on foundation using anchors, TopAnchor, or CompactAnchor, and base flange for fastening on a steel structure.
- Designed for large capacity and outreach
- Infinite slewing by 360° thanks to power supply by slip-ring assembly
- Comfortable, smooth electrical slewing of jib arm by positive ball bearing slewing ring
- EN 13001 rating by type and place of use
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Outdoor use possible
- Suitable for explosion protection according to ATEX (option)
- Broad range of fastening options provides for easy installation
- High-quality coating
- Special models with a capacity of up to 100 t and an outreach of 25 m are available
- Column-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: BOSS B
- Capacity: 5,000 to 63,000 kg
- Outreach: 4,000 to 20,000 mm
- Slewing range: 360° 8
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S3
- Installation location: Indoor / outdoor
- Slewing: Electrical
- Hoist: Wire rope hoist
- Explosion protection: According to ATEX (optional)