We use our expertise to develop a solution for your situation and then prepare for manufacture using Solidworks for 3-D computer aided design. Approximately 70% of your work consists of one-off or custom solutions that are manufactured to the engineering guidelines of 2006/42/E6, DIN EN 13155 or DIN EN 13001 standards. Special consideration is given to calculation of Lifting Device in the off shore market. Our project managers are available around the clock to help find your ideal solution.
Materials are sourced from carefully selected providers among those certified according to EN10 204 3.1 standards. This translates to
- Improved standard in offshore applications with 3.2 Certification according to EN 10 204
- Custom documentation, also available digitally
- Machining with highly durable Materials, Fine Grain Constructional steels up to STE 960
Detailed planning is the key to optimal manufacturing.
- Annual recertification of proof of suitability for welding according to EN 1090 standards.
- Consideration of predominantly static or dynamic loads
- Certified welding operation according to DIN EN 287
- Production is overseen by Welding specialists. Welding process and methods are defined in the WPS
- Quality assurance is provided using various test methods including magnetic particle testing, color penetration process, ultrasonic testing and impact testing.
Complete documentation is provided according to 2006/42/EG standards. Machining, Welding and assembly as well as load calculations and testing are extensively documented. Each load handling device is accompanied by a user manual including CE standards compliance statement and material certificates conforming to EN10 204.2.2.
In some use cases it is important to ensure the durability of the lift process. This is especially the case in hot areas or in offshore applications where monitoring of lift processes is governed by Standardsorganizations such as Lloyds Register, TUV Rheinland, ABS and others. We provide testing on location.