The powerful and sturdy slewing jib arm crane MEISTER has proven itself a thousand times and is the most produced crane of its kind in the world.
Thanks to its infinite slewing range and its capacity of up to 20,000 kg, you can use it in almost any workplace, e.g. for feeding of machine tools, in warehouses, power plants, steel works, machine houses, or sewage treatment plants.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. With its optional electrical slewing gear, it provides increased ease of use when operated in the higher capacity / outreach range. The column-mounted crane MEISTER perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
- Infinite slewing by 360° thanks to power supply by slip-ring assembly
- Compact design, perfectly suited for small rooms
- Large effective lifting height
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Outdoor use possible
- Comfortable and smooth slewing possible by means of electrical slewing gear
- Suitable for explosion protection according to ATEX (option)
- Broad range of fastening options provides for convenient installation
- High-quality coating
- Column-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: MEISTER M
- Capacity: 125 to 20,000 kg
- Outreach: 2,000 to 12,000 mm
- Slewing range: 360° 8
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S3
- Jib design: Low-profile
- Installation location: Indoor / outdoor
- Slewing: Manual / electrical
- Hoist: Chain hoist / wire rope hoist
- Explosion protection: According to ATEX (optional)