The Company Drahtseilwerk Hemer
Drahtseilwerk Hemer, was created by a merger of Bremer Drahtseilerei Lüling GmbH & Co. KG and a subsidiary of Künne GmbH & Co. KG in Hemer, Germany, where the company relocated in 1999 for strategic reasons. The combination of the existing, tried and tested plant with new technology proved to be the ideal basis for the development of an efficient, innovative wire rope factory.
As a member company of the Künne Group, Drahtseilwerk Hemer has access to the experience, expertise and capacity of the entire Group.
One of the most modern wire-rope manufacturers, Künne, supplies us with high-quality wire, which forms the basis for our TAURUS special wire ropes.
Special wire ropes from Drahtseilwerk Hemer
DWH special wire ropes lift, haul and move heavy bulks and weights. People and materials depend on the reliability of the ropes. To be able to meet the technical and safety requirements of our customers, and match up to our own high standards, we are continuously developing innovative ideas in our own production, which are applied to the manufacture of high-quality ropes.
In our range you will find the following special wire ropes from Drahtseilwerk Hemer:
- Globus special wire ropes GP 825 with plaster insert; ungalvanized, crosslay, 1960N/mm²
- Globus special wire rope GPV 825 mit plaste insert , compactes; ungalvanized , crosslay, 1960N/mm²
- TAURUS 6-31WS-V, ungalvanized, crosslay righthanded, 1960N/mm²
- TAURUS 6F-V, ungalvanized, crosslay righthanded , 1960N/mm²
- TAURUS 6S-V, ungalvanized, crosslay righthanded, 1960N/mm²
- TAURUS 6WS-V, ungalvanized , crosslay righthanded, 1960N/mm²
TAURUS-special wire ropes
The rope cross-sections are computer-optimized using advanced production processes to ensure that all strands and wires that make up a rope are optimally matched within the rope cross-section. TAURUS special wire ropes are processed in state-of-the-art swaging presses, producing improved breaking strength and maximum flexibility.
All crane and construction machinery ropes from Drahtseilwerk Hemer are excellent quality and certified in conformance with demanding safety standards and specifications