- Sturdy, mobile aluminium box in ZARGES quality, long service life, a reliable companion.
- Optimum mobility through integrated 50 mm castors and pull-out handle (Order No. 41810-41814) or second sprung drop handle on the end face (Order No. 41815).
- Extremely smooth-running due to special castors, ø 50 mm, made from polyurethane and polyamide.
- ZARGES Comfort fasteners with extremely long service life, fitted with plug locks.
- High load-bearing capacity of up to 50 kg despite the low dead weight.
- UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional charge.
- Optional wheel set 125 mm or off-road set 220 mm available for use in difficult terrain.
- Stackability guaranteed through stacking corners made from impact-resistant plastic and integrated stacking elements in the support frame. Can also be stacked with containers in the ZARGES K470 and Eurobox series.
- Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- A wide range of adjustable interior fittings ensure versatility.
- Peripheral foamed seal in the lid for protection against dust and splashwater.
- Clearance measurement approx. 30mm (1.2") less than internal dimension (length and width). Special sizes on request.
|Product weight:||12,00 Kg|
|Inside dimension L x W x H:||750 x 635 x 410 ca. mm|
|Outer dimensions L x W x H:||800 x 685 x 485 ca. mm|
|Volume:||195 approx. Litre|
|Max. overall weight:||35 ca. kg|