IP10 Lifting Clamp for vertical lifting, turning and transfer, WLL 22500 kg / Jaw 5-80mm
For vertical lifting, turning and transfer
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 30 metric tons (Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request).
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 6.1”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual and test certificate included with each clamp•Available in a variety of styles:
- IP10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
- IP10J - Larger jaw opening.
- IP10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
- IP10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
For plate surface hardness till 279HV10, only 5% min. WLL is needed.•Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Minimum WLL is 5% of maximum WLL for .5t IP10 only.
- Minimum WLL is 10% of maximum WLL for all other IP10, IP10J, IP10S, IP10H clamps.
Loading capacity WLL: