Galvanised steel shaft covers with cover trough
- Compliant with DIN EN 124 in conjunction with DIN 1229.
- Tapering section design, therefore easy to open. No sticking.
- Easy to open, no jamming.
- EPDM seal (petrol-resistant seal available on request).
- Odour-tight and impervious to surface water.
- Load with choice of surface: test force 125 kN (=12.5 t), only after cover trough has been filled by customer with B 45 concrete (grain 0-8).
- Incl. lift-out handles (pair) made from stainless steel, comprising one self-lifting opening handle and one lift-out handle.