- Different angles of inclination, 45° for comfortable access, 60° for confined spaces.
- Selection of tread widths 600 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
- Serrated aluminium (R10) step and platform surfaces as standard. Also available as steel open grid (R12) and steel perforated plate (R13) for extra non-slip properties.
- Maximum flexibility with optional handrails and guardrails which can be removed without tools.
- Stiles made from high-strength aluminium extrusions with screw channels for flexible assembly options.
- Quick and simple assembly with the ZARGES connection system with a high level of pre-assembly.
- Hook-on cantilevers, set of hooks and support bracket to integrate the product as detachable in a fixing.
- Plastic support plate for floor bracket for fast removal of product.
- Standard applied: DIN EN ISO 14?122.
|Number of steps:||11|
|Vertical height:||2360 mm|
|Step width:||800 mm|