More load bearing capacity with lower weight. The sling chain generation 12-ICE offers up to 60 % more load bearing capacity as compared to a grade-8-chain with identical nominal thickness. Com-pared to a grade10-chain this is still an advantage of up to 25%. Thus, using a 12-ICE-chain you’ll get the load bearing capacity of a grade-8-chain, however with less nominal thickness.
Hard-wearing up to - 60°C Chain gene-ration 12-ICE is has its special field of operation in polar and arctic zones at ex-tremely low temperatures down to -60°C. The 12-ICE chain achieves this by sen-sational improvements in the patented steel, including completely new options without negative influence.
- Enormously high breaking strain
- Optimal cryo-tenacity
- Optimum brittle fracture transition temperature
- Highest fatigue strength with minimum of 20.000 load changes with 50% overload relative to nominal load bearing capacity
- As unsusceptible to hydrogen embrittlement as grade 8
- Low deadweight
- Avoids health impairment due to excessive heavy lifting
- Markedly less material
- Better handling due to Lightweight design