Using the gantry crane P400, you are able to lift maximum loads of 2,000 kg effortlessly and link workstations with one another. The two-rail gantry enables use of several overhead cranes in the system so that one hoist is available per workstation.
The static load of the hall structure is not affected because the crane stands on its own feet and no additional costs for bracing are incurred.
With the optional electric trolley for the overhead crane, the crane offers more ease of use when handling higher capacities. The two-rail gantry P400 perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since its support height and crane rail length / width can be adjusted individually and it can be extended by combination of several fields.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor or fastening on foundation using anchors.
- Gantry crane system
- Type designation: P400
- Capacity: 500 to 2,000 kg
- Field length: 2,000 to 10,000 mm (Unlimited max. crane rail length through combination of several fields)
- Width: 4,000 to 8,000 mm
- EN 15011 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 15011 stability class: S2
- Installation location: Indoor / outdoor
- Crane drive: Manual / electrical
- Hoist: Chain hoist