The wall-mounted slewing jib crane ASSISTENT can be used as a versatile workplace crane featuring a capacity of up to 2,000 kg.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. With its optional electrical slewing gear, it provides increased ease of use when operated in the higher capacity / outreach range. The wall-mounted slewing crane ASSISTENT perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since its jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from fastening on steel pillar, reinforced concrete pillar, reinforced concrete wall, and steel structure.
- Compact design, perfectly suited for small rooms
- Large effective lifting height
- Jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Outdoor use possible
- Comfortable and smooth slewing possible by means of electrical slewing gear
- Broad range of fastening options provides for convenient installation
- High-quality coating
- Wall-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: ASSISTENT AW
- Capacity: 80 to 2,000 kg
- Outreach: 2,000 to 10,000 mm
- Slewing range max.: 180°
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S2
- Jib design: Low-profile
- Installation location: Indoor / outdoor
- Slewing: Manual / electrical
- Hoist: Chain hoist