XC1402ME, Cordless Hydraulic Pump, 4/3 Valve, 120 cubic inch Usable Oil, Batteries and Charger Included, 230V
- The XC-Series cordless pump is ideal for jobs that require a combination of portability, speed, and safety. These cordless pumps are perfect for remote locations without access to power, but also indoors where trip hazards, ergonomics or size is a concern. The XC-Series cordless pump is compatible with all Enerpac hydraulic tools and small to medium sized cylinders.
- Lightweight design with integrated handle and carrying strap for portability
- Bladder reservoir prevents contamination and allows pump usage in any position
- Powerful ½ horsepower motor and 28 volt Lithium-Ion battery deliver exceptional speed and run time
- High-strength fiberglass reinforced composite shroud for superior durability in demanding job site environments
- Cordless technology eliminates tripping hazards found in other electric or air powered pumps
- The Lithium-Ion battery provides superior run time, even under extreme job site conditions.*
- 279 cuts of 3/8 inch reinforcing bar using the WHC750 Cutter
- 112 lifts with the WR5 Spreader
- 44 splits on 1-inch, grade 8 nuts using the NC3241 Nut Splitter
- 28 lifts of an RC104
*Actual number of cycles per charge will vary depending on condition of tool, battery and ambient conditions. Battery life with double-acting tools is approximately 75% of that for comparable, single-acting tools.
- The XC-Series cordless pump is CSA and CE compliant
Cordless Hydraulic Pump Overview Enerpac XC Series