- Slim and compact
- Very high cut and wear resistance due to special ribbed profile
- Robust, tear-resistant label protected by a transparent protective tube
- Superior load capacity indication woven into the sleeve
- With integrated loop to allow for easy retrofitting of an RFID transponder
- Optimal tear protection due to reinforced fabric with interwoven textile filament
Versatile and reliable
Whether it‘s a straight pull, single-layer lift or noose: The very compact SupraPlus round sling adapts to the load with virtually no creasing. The round sling is particular slim and finds sufficient contact area even in smaller crane hooks, without being compressed. This helps to effectively prevent an impermissible loss of load capacity. Universally applicable in all sectors of industry, SupraPlus meets the highest standards in terms of safety and quality worldwide.
With reinforced fabric and textile filament
The ribbed structure woven into the outer sleeve makes SupraPlus even more resistant to wear. The ribs are made of a high-performance polyester that is markedly more cut- and we-ar-resistant than conventional chemical fibres. The textile filament woven into the sleeve offers additional tear protection. More safety that also pays its way economically. An attachment loop firmly sewn onto the round sling allows for easy and quick attachment of the RFID chip.
Protective sleeves such as the one-sided SF-1 and the two-sided SF-2 or SpanSet NoCut are the ideal addition. They not only effectively protect the round sling from da-mages, but also facilitate the turning and rotating of sharp-edged loads and generally offer protection against sharp edges.