Globus-quality wire ropes guaranty a safe and rational work. The ratio of dead weight to load capacity is very favorable for wire ropes. Added to this is the special value for money of the wire rope. Globus delivers an extensive product range which is complemented by a well thought-out range of accessories. Wire ropes can therefore be used particularly economically.
The Globus wire ropes are according to DIN EN galvanized and offer optimal protection against corrosion. End connections, wire ropes and load capacities according to EN 13414-1+2 (DIN 3088) and DGUV 100-500 respectively
Machinery directive 2006/42 EG.
Other designs possible on request. Please contact us.
• Wire rope material 1.4401.
• Safety hooks & hanging heads 1.4462.
• Stainless steel clamps 8mm = 1.4404, 10- 20mm = 1.4571
Areas of application for stainless rope slings
• Food industry, slaughterhouses, cheese factories, bread factories
• Chemical industry, dyeing, hardening, pickling