- Optional fitting with an RFID transponder
- Ideal in combination with attachment points
- Particularly robust: forged fittings protect the round sling from wear thanks to an intelligent design
- Replacement of parts based on the modular principle
- Identification with a plaque
If longer loads are lifted at only one attach-ment point in the middle, they can easily start to swing – a dangerous matter for all persons on site. With the 2-leg round sling, the load is kept in balance. This helps you to better control the movements of the load.
Save maintenance costs
The tried-and-tested modular design means that you can replace each element individually in case of damage – whether it‘s the round sling or the fittings made of robust steel (grade 8 + 10).
To ensure a longer service life, all legs of the SpanSet RS slings are enveloped by an additio-nal protective sleeve. The sleeve, colour-coded for load capacity colours in accordance with DIN EN, is firmly sewn on and reduces wear of the material. At the same time it improves handling by bundling the round slings.