- Optional fitting with an RFID transponder
- Ideal in combination with attachment points
- Particukarky robust: forged fittings protect the round sling from wear thanks to intelligent design
- Replacement of parts based on the modular principle
- Identification with a plaque
The 1-leg RS sling is particularly suitable if your work involves frequently having to move or reposition loads with a fixed attachment point. Using the round sling fittings also makes sense from an economical perspective.
Modular system saves costs
Based on the tried-and-tested modular system, you can replace each part of the multi-leg round sling individually – whether it‘s a round sling or a fitting. This signifi-cantly reduces your maintenance costs.Furthermore, the strap is enveloped in a protective sleeve for added protection. The fittings of our multi-leg round slings are manu-factured using grade 8 and 10 robust steel.
Documenting the inspection of your RS legs is made even easier with the RFID trans-ponder, which reduces your administrative burden. On request, the chip that stores the product and inspection data can be fitted on the sling. This allows you to retrieve the data anywhere and at any time using the electro-nic product information system IDXpert.