Single-section fixed ladder systems, access height of up to 10 m, galvanised steel
- For stationary mounting, on buildings either for maintenance in accordance with DIN 18 799-1 or as an emergency ladder system in accordance with DIN 14 094-1 or as machine access steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14 122-4.
- Back cage as safety system, complies with any standard.
- Arrester rail as a safety system in accordance with DIN EN 353-1, DIN 18 799-1 and DIN EN ISO 14 122-4, can be supplied as a single-section fixed ladder even with climbing heights of over 10 m.
- Ladder width: 520 mm.
- Wall brackets with various wall distances up to 600 mm can be selected.
- The distance between the wall brackets is max. 2.00 m. But each ladder section must be mounted with at least 2 wall brackets.
- Safety barriers, access protection and platforms can be selected to suit individual requirements.
- On request, we can also produce fixed-ladders that differ from the standard specifications.
- Dowels and screws/bolts for wall mounting are not included in the scope of delivery.,The prices for single-section systems listed below are calculated as follows: Wall bracket in the form of a U-bar, 200 mm rigid, straight stile extensions on both sides, incl. back cage in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.In the case of other requirements, please use our planning system for fixed ladders.