- The TOOL MOVER can be used anyway in the plant, since it is not anchored to the floor and is very compact.
- The TOOL MOVER can moved with a hoist (lifting points) or lift truck (fork insertion points).
- Since the TOOL MOVER table has a very low supporting surface, the open tool can be cleaned while on the table itself.
- The TOOL MOVER is optional equipped with PU plates to protect the tool.
- The TOOL MOVER can handle tools and objects weighing up to 64 tons.
- A siren to indicate that the table is operating is standard equipment.
Problems with conventional rotating and turning equipment:
- Huge operator risk.
- Potential damage of costly tools.
- Damage to hoist brakes and ropes.
- The load is turned over at its centre of gravity, and therefore very smoothly.
- The TOOL MOVER table has a frequency-controlled drive for soft starting and stopping!
- No more accidents with sensitive, costly tools.
- Manual turning handling is no longer required.
TOOL MOVER configuration
- Frequency controlled drive for smooth start and stop of the tilting movement
- Emergency stop and dead man`s control on the pendant control panel
- Loading possibility with forklift
- Instruction manual will be sent