- The highest degree of industrial safety through double-stile ladder construction and integrated fall arrester system.
- Advanced arrester system ensures permanent safety, even during setup.
- Low-wear attachment to the pole through the use of special fasteners (braided rope and stand-off bracket with plastic protection).
- High flexibility with regard to height (max. 20.00 m) and mast diameter (Ø 140 mm to 1,000 mm).
- The set-up time for a pole with a length of 15.00 m is approx. 10 minutes.
- Maximum total load 150 kg per ladder system / set.
- The entire ladder system is tested to DIN EN 353 CE 0121, DIN 18?18799-1, DIN EN ISO 14122-4, DIN EN 131. Compliance with these standards is tested and certified by DEKRA.
- The ZAST-OPTIFLEX safety slide mechanism is available as an accessory, Order No.. 47588.
- High strength, non-twist rung/stile connections.
- The double-stile construction allows easy transportation, stacking and storage of the modules.
|Product weight:||64,00 Kg|
|Äußere Breite:||505 ca. mm|
|Ladder length:||14,4 m|
|Stile depth:||58 mm|
|Number of steps:||52|
|Ladder combination:||5 parts|
|Outer width:||505 ca. mm|