- Different angles of inclination, 45° for comfortable access, 60° for confined spaces.
- Selection of tread widths 600 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
- Serrated aluminium (R10) step and platform surfaces as standard. Also available as steel open grid (R12) and steel perforated plate (R13) for extra non-slip properties.
- Individually adjustable platform lengths.
- Cantilever platform available for bridging obstacles.
- Chassis available in a non-static version as an option.
- Narrow chassis. The chassis width is reduced to a minimum through additional ballasting.
- Individual guardrail configuration on the platform, optionally with swing door or pole barrier.
- Maximum flexibility with optional handrails and guardrails which can be removed without tools.
- Quick and simple assembly with the ZARGES connection system with a high level of pre-assembly.
|Number of steps:||7|
|Vertical height:||1750 mm|
|Cross beam width:||1420 mm|
|Step width:||1000 mm|