The mobile gantry crane PA can be operated in alternating workplaces where loads have to be moved every now and then, only.
When it comes to sudden machine repair, tool change, or unscheduled assembly, you are able to move and transport loads up to 3,200 kg effortlessly.
Lifting and conveying operations cannot always be specified in advance. Often overhead cranes and other transport and lifting devices cannot be used. There is not enough space for a mobile crane or a fork lift truck, the overhead crane is not permanently available, or this equipment is too expensive for occasional operations.
As this mobile workshop crane can be disassembled easily and be installed virtually anywhere, it is ideally suited for assembly operations. The light-weight gantry crane PA perfectly meets your requirements since support height and crane rail length can be adjusted individually.
- Quick and easy relocation using its wheels
- Point-to-point load transport
- Large effective lifting height
- Height adjustment by means of rack-and-pinion jack possible
- Support height and crane rail length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Ease of installation thanks to convenient disassembly
- High-quality coating
- Moveable gantry crane
- Type designation: PA
- Capacity: 250 to 3,200 kg
- Gantry span: 2,000 to 6,000 mm
- EN 15011 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 15011 stability class: S2
- Installation location: Indoor
- Hoist: Chain hoist
- 4 steerable / stopable wheels, 2 of which ar equippend with direction locks