The two-rail smooth-running portal ErgoLine® is a specialist in the handling of loads up to 1,000 kg, which must be moved quickly and comfortably.Smooth running and stability cleverly combined.
Unparalleled ease of use. This is the ErgoLine® system from VETTER. The integrated chassis system with its gimbal bearing is an innovative new development. Thanks to optimum power transmission, it sets new standards in smoothness.While conventional crane systems work best from the center, the ErgoLine® system offers precise and incomparably easy movement from any Position.The ErgoLine® system has a modular structure.
The infinitely adjustable cantilevers are quickly attached to the supports and ensure an effortless installation by means of dynamics composite anchors, which eliminates complex foundation work.
- Static load of hall is not affected
- Ideally suited for linking several workplaces
- Small footprint
- Pillar height is adjustable
- Support height and crane rail length / width can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Unprecedented ease of use through precise control of the end position
- Easy-inside-running trolley with incomparable handling and optimal traversing forces
- Gimbal mounting for defrees of freedom in all directions and outstanding ergonomics
- High-quality coating
- Gantry light crane system
- Type designation: ErgoLine®
- Capacity: 80 kg to 1,000 kg
- Field length: 3,000 to 10,000 mm (Max. 40m crane rail length through combination of several fields)
- Width: 2,000 to 10,500 mm
- EN 15011 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 15011 stability class: S3
- Installation location: Indoor
- Crane drive: Manual
- Hoist: Chain hoist
Lifting capacity (kg):