- Powerful jaws and an exceptionally large blade aperture enable use on a large variety of applications including metal tubes, cables, profiles and similar materials
- Shear-style blades make quick cuts
- Minimal spark risk compared with torching, grinding and sawing methods
- Cutters produce minimal vibration, helping prevent HAVS (Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- The EDCH-Series Hydraulic Cutters are designed to work with ZE6410M-Series electric pumps. Pump models vary by voltage type. Pump, hose and pump coupler set are all sold separately, and all are required for the system to function.
- Durable blades maintain efficiency throughout rigorous use
- Double-acting cylinder improves control and reduces jamming
- Control knob immediately stops the tool when released, improving operator safety.
- External hydraulic pump helps keep tool cooler and working longer (pump and hose sold separately).
|Product weight:||24,20 Kg|
|Maximum Material Tensile Strength (daN/mm2):||65|
|Max. hardness of the material:||41|
|Max. operating pressure:||700|
|Dimension A (mm):||733|
|Dimension B (mm):||172|
|Dimension C (mm):||249|
|Dimension D (mm):||170|