- Stiles made from high quality, selected coniferous wood, stained yellow-brown, beech rungs.
- Spacious toolbag.
- Two galvanised knotted-link chains provide protection against splay.
- Tensioning screws for additional safety and stability.
- Low thermal conductivity - always pleasant to grip, even when used outdoors in winter.
- Glued and coated mortise and tenon joints between rungs and stiles.
- Side strap hinges with bucket hooks (galvanised steel).
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.
|Product weight:||18,50 Kg|
|Ladder length:||2,93 m|
|Working height:||4,05 ca. m|
|Stile depth:||66 mm|
|Number of steps:||2 x 10|
|Bottom, outer width:||0,63 m|
|Vertical ladder height:||2,83 ca. m|